Saturday, March 1, 2008

Another Beaded Dragon

Another bead creation from the past:

I made this Beady Dragon several years go for a lady down in Texas. Purples, silvers, clears, and blue eyes.


When I was much younger, I would make different creatures out of my beads to play with as toys. This gave me a great freedom to have what ever toy I could figure out how to make. I would have a herd of simple beaded horses or a fairy or a mermaid....anything I could dream of.


I guess I've always had a knack for visualizing something in 3D. These beaded dragons are of my own design, and I never really wrote up how to do them because they always change, depending on how the beads handle the number of times the wire has to go through them.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is fantastic! I just found your blog today - your work is wonderful!

Smadar's Treasure said...

WOW, it's beautiful! I love dragons.. and this one is so cool.. :)

Smadar

Micki said...

Love the dragon. He's really great!

Unknown said...

Lovely little dragon, great "dimensional" work, so beautiful
Andrea

Unknown said...

I LOVE him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is tooo gorgeous!!!

The Lone Beader® said...

Your dragon is FAB! Keep up the great work!

vezsuzsi said...

I love it!! Great beadwork!!

FRAMBOISE - http://framboisesauvage.canalblog.com/ said...

Magnifique !

Unknown said...

That is amasing, would love some steps to try it out. This is the type of dragon I want to made =D keep it up

Anonymous said...

How do you make it I've got a beading contest to enter and would love to make him for it, my email is emmawiththecats@gmail.com