Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Woven Crystal Bracelet and Right Angle Pendant


Playing around with my picture set ups and some crystal pieces. Using a rather interesting diaginoal netting technique, I whipped this bracelet up using 2ab clear, satin ab blue, and a satin light topaz with matte ab grey delicas. Far from my usual colors....


A bit of an interesting right angle weave for ya. A Fairy Ring. Some ab clear seed beads, opal, tanizanite, and ab tanzanite crystals to finish it off.
I'm trying to decide if I should put these two up for sale on etsy.....not sure if it would be worth it or not....granted, I havn't been doing much with the etsy site as of recently....

6 comments:

Smadar's Treasure said...

They are both very beautiful! I love the colors combo you used for the bracelet, and the colors of the ring are very fashionable this spring... I know I would have defenatly list them.

Smadar :)

Ritual said...

aww, thankies!
I'm just hesitant as I don't really sell jewelry bits much...just never bothered to try...it's alwas been the more elaborate dolls or sculpture pieces....

Unknown said...

oh i like that diagonal netting technique... very nice indeed and agree with Smadar regarding the colours... beautiful!

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

I really, really love that bracelet and think you should put it out there for others to see and BUY! :)

Kim said...

oh my goodness, that bracelet is simply stunning!

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Your bracelet and pendant are really gorgeous. I would list them