Sunday, April 20, 2008

More Beaded Dolls

Opps, didn't realize I had already posted about Willow....so how about two ladies that took a journey out across the country.... River and Leaf....


I had made Leaf first, and had put her up for sale, to have the lady who found her ask if I had any other beaded goddesses for sale. I had yet to list River, but something compelled me to send her a picture of her, and she responded that she had to have both...that they were sisters and she wouldn't dream of seperating them.
So I packed both of them up, and off they went across the country to live in Washington. Sometimes I wonder how it would be to take all these journeys myself.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

these are so lovely, I wouldn't have wanted to separate them either :-)

CC said...

Hi,
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I guess I figured they need shrines, but homes sounds good too!
However, you look like an art doll queen! I love yours as well as their stories!
Warmest aloha,
CC

Jean Hutter said...

I love your Goddesses - being Wiccan the Goddess holds a special place in my heart!

:-) MaryLou said...

Those tiny dolls are adorable! It's only right that they stayed together. :-)

Julynx said...

Bravo!

Ági mama said...

Bravo super!!!!