Wednesday, February 20, 2008

You Made My Day Award


I am truely honored, thank you Smadar!
I am absolutly fasicinated by beaders from other parts of the world and how different, yet the same way they approach beading. Do yourself a favor and check out her blog....you will be blown away by her creations!


Rules say it is not time for me to pass this honor onto 5 other bloggers who make this little corner of cyberspace a little more colorful =)

Talk about hard!!!


1. Judi Wellnitz - who makes my day happier with her wonderful dolls. They are filled with such joyful life, you can't help but smile when you look at them...so go, have a smile!

2. Kriszta - who makes my day more interesting with her amazing designs. Unfortunatly I cannot understand her native tongue, but the language of beads is universal.

3. Sand Fibers - who makes my day by sharing such wonderful inspiration. She has to be one of the luckest people on Etsy recently, as they have taken a shine to her work =) Which in turn, she gets to post a ton of treasury shots with a lot of inspiration to drool over.

4. Micki - who makes my day with her lovely mixed media fiber art. I see stories in her work that just make you want to sit and be a part of her world for a bit.

5. FaeryDi - who makes my day with such abbandon with her colorful fabric creations! You just want, na, need to reach out and touch her creations, they are so alive with activity.

*** Pass the award on, here are the details:***
1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make your day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Display the You Make My Day Award logo.
4. Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.
**************************************




4 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

This award is really going around! Congratulations! :D

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Oh wow! Congrats :D AND THANK YOU! I'll be posting my awards later today. Yes, I am lucky (as this proves)!

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

Finally passed it on today ;)

Micki said...

Thank you so much. I will announce on my blog soon.